Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2012!  Happy New Year all...

I had a lovely time with family to ring in the new year and we all barely made it till midnight!  LOL...baby crashed at 10pm and Grampa was gone abut 10:10pm lol, you think she was keeping him up? ;)  And hubby about 10:25pm and me mom and sista were up till 12am and woke them all said happy new year asked what were our resolutions noone had made any LOL...and hit the sheets.  it was nice, movies on demand and family together, a great way to start the year...I think I am off to print out some new years quizzes for us all to do and some insiration for our word for the year, to keep us all on track and focused on our goals....ohh maybe we should do a list of goals too!  LOL...well I'm off to get some fun activities for the rest of the fun...

I will post some thoughts about this year tomorrow.!!  Happy New year, and blessing to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment